Your collective bargaining agreement calls for representatives from your Union to meet regularly with HSD management to discuss workplace issues. These have been going on for years now, but the latest contact allows us to now publish a summary of what was discussed. We want staff to be informed and this is yet another great way to do it.
Full Report: 2017-01-26 Labor Management Meeting (PDF)
- District Safety Committee
- GPS devices added to facilities vehicles.
- Snow days makeup details
- Reviewing/revising job descriptions
- Union release approval process for Transportation employees
- Handling student threats of violence towards staff
If you have concerns that need to be brought up with District Management, contact firstname.lastname@example.org