Your collective bargaining agreement calls for representatives from your Union to meet regularly with HSD management to discuss workplace issues. These have been going on for years now, but the latest contact allows us to now publish a summary of what was discussed. We want staff to be informed and this is yet another great way to do it.
Full Report: 2017-03-14 Labor Management Meeting (PDF)
- GPS units in facilities vehicles
- Updated Template for Job Descriptions
- Poynter MS classified staff concerns
- Timeliness of leave requests
- Bereavement leave during snow days.
- Required Training Classes for Staff
If you have concerns that need to be brought up with District Management, contact email@example.com